We’re grateful for a great staff team, supportive families, great supporters, and technology connections that allow us to be creative and connected to our children, youth, and families.
Touching Miami with Love has continued to serve our children, youth, and their families in Overtown and West Homestead in this new reality. Using technology, the phone, and safe distancing check-ins we’re staying connected and engaged with our communities.
As we expand to meet the growing needs, we are asking for your support during this pandemic. Your funds will be used to provide essential support to such as:
- technology for students’ digital learning (tablets, Chromebooks, online learning tools),
- meet basic needs of families through financial assistance (rent and utilities),
- securing ways to communicate and work with our kids online – pre-paid phones for parents and unattended children,
- home learning print resources for TML children and youth
- home learning STEM kits for children
- incentives for students for school work completion,
- support to ensure our TML staff stay employed and able to continue programming with our children and youth,
- food/meal delivery for families
The recent CARES Act provides additional incentives for donating to charities.
COVID-19 Resource Page
Get the latest information regarding free internet, MDCPS school news, food distributions, learning resources, community news, and health resources to keep your family informed and safe.