Scroll down to view all resources.
TML Parents do you need to sign up for our Remind Texts?
CHILDREN TEXT LINKS
YOUTH TEXT LINKS
United Way Support
To help those affected the most by COVID 19, the United Way Miami Dade has develop the Miami Pandemic Assistance Program – a program created by generous donors to help families that may not be eligible for other assistance but are struggling with emergency needs, such as food, rent/mortgage assistance, as a result the COVID 19.
Application for this program can be found in:
More information regarding the program can be found in the United Way Miami Dade COVID 19 Resource Center.
- CVS, Publix, Amazon, Walmart, Milam’s, Pizza Hut, and many other companies are hiring across our community to keep up with demand. Check the Miami Herald’s list of companies with open jobs.
- Visit org to learn more about Reemployment Assistance in Florida.
- Register online with CareerSource South Florida
- Reemployment Assistance (formally known as unemployment compensation) – If your employment has been negatively impacted as a result of the mitigation efforts in Florida to stop the spread of COVID-19, you may be eligible to receive Reemployment Assistance. Apply for benefits here: http://www.floridajobs.org/Reemployment-Assistance-Service-Center/reemployment-assistance/claimants.
- Greater Miami Jewish Federation – Coronavirus updates
- JWorks is helping Jewish job-seekers
- Emergency Hotline for emergency counseling, financial aid, food, domestic abuse assistance and other services — 305-576-6550
FL Department of Children and Families
Florida Department of Children and Families – The state has recently waived work requirements or two assistance programs providing food (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program – SNAP) and shelter (Temporary Assistance for Needy Families – TANF).
Immigrant Communities Resources
Office for Civil Rights & Civil Liberties, US Department of Homeland Security communityengagement@HQ.DHS.GOV
TML Food Distribution
TML is taking every precaution in delivering fresh food through no contact means to all our families in both our communities on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays.
Make sure you are signed up for our Remind Texts for the latest information.
Find out the location of the closest food distribution at the link below.
FREE Internet Connections
Once at a hotspot, consumers should select the “xfinitywifi” network name in the list of available hotspots, and then launch a browser.
AT&T offers internet access for qualifying limited income households at $10 a month through their Access from AT&T program. They are also offering new Access from AT&T customers two months of free service.
Schools to Remain Closed Through May 1st.
To support students, parents and teachers in engaging in distance learning
In order to help provide greater access to care and peace of mind, Baptist Health will offer FREE online urgent care visits using the code CARE19 for a limited time. If someone is experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms, Baptist Health has clinicians available online, nationwide 24/7, who can help assess an individual’s condition and determine the best course of action. Simply download the Care on Demand app, sign up and see a caregiver from your phone, tablet or computer. Click here for more.
Florida Power & Light
Beginning May 1, FPL plans to issue a one-time decrease of nearly 25 percent for the typical residential customer bill as a result of lower fuel costs, pending approval by the Florida Public Service Commission.
To download Zoom on your phone just search your phones App Store. Then watch the video at the link below.
Community Health Resources
Know of a resource, see an error, or have an update?
Let us know using the contact us link below.
Want to support our COVID-19 Response?
The CARES Act includes tax provisions that reward people who donate to charity. Find out more HERE